Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Love the love songs

Love songs wasn't one of my favourite thing to listen to when I was in my teenagers era thanks to my music teacher in primary school. 

Anyway, I start listening to songs and even start singing karaoke with friends during my uni years. 

Just last year, I was touched by love song sang by my beloved boyfriend and it was Richie Ren's 
爱的路上只有我和你 and that is how we start our journey of love together since then.

Below are the rest of the songs that my darling shared to me via fb. Really touched~~ ^^



< Sometimes, you can't explain what you're feeling, and then you hear a song that sums up your entire situation >



No comments: