Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Origin of my blog title



Just wana respond to li xin's question about the title of my blog ~flying cow. :p

I got this fly cow animated screen saver from a mobile phone accesories web site last year. I find it funny and adorable especially it is bloated and floats around the blue clouds non-stop! haha! So i put it as my mobile phone's screen saver.

So there was one day in UKM, pei fong saw my screen saver and start calling me flying cow. She thought i will feel annoyed but in the end i find it cute! haha! But luckily she never call me by that name after that.

Since then, i start using this cute name and pic around. Just hope it's not copy-righted :P

*just shouted for 5 continuous periods of classes today. Kids are getting more hyper nowadays!
.
.
.

2 comments:

lixin said...

Ha. Thanks for explaining long one :P
The pic's cute! I loved the cartoon Cow n Chicken once very much. Esp when Cow talks about her udder. LOL Cows r cute...

Unknown said...

haha! no problem! :D Cows are reli cute! esp chubby one! LoL!