Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

3 in 1

a) My grandparents

My grandparents was in the town since last Sunday til this thursday. I never knew communicate with my grandparents especially my grandma wil be so fun. :P My dad love to tease my grandma which i think my grandma enjoyed it. So i start to joke with my grandma while she joke back to me too. Had a great time with them since this year i din go back to Kuching at all so it's a great time to spend time with them when they're in KL and staying in my house. Some photos taken during grandparents last night in KL, we were playing cards or should i say 'du' in chinese? LoL!


My grandma was supporting me by sitting beside me but in the end my dad won the set! LoL!



Dad's turn in this gimrami game... kakaka...


b) My workplace

UPSR is over! I think the primary six students are as free as a bird now. Anyway, i teach primary 5 so doesn't reli affect me. And as for primary 1 til primary 5, they just had their bm penulisan exam two days ago(Fri),so we, bm teachers gona start marking again.



And on Friday, it was the first time i hit kids' palm using rotan! I was so pissed off with primary 3 pupils who never respect me as a teacher! I never thought i'll need to hit a student but this time i need to. If not next time they'll be crawlling over my head ! Kids kids kids, please be more obedient ahhh... -_-lll

But thank god i'm in control of the primary 2 kids by using scoring method. hehe! The primary 2 kids are more obedient and cuter! hehe! sometimes i feel like cubit-ing them on their cheek! LoL!

c) Happy mooncake festival!

Last night, followed parents went to an old folks home under parents' temple to celebrate mooncake festival. Mum cooked rice to join the pot luck there. And we just go there eat eat and chao. hehe! When we wana go back to home, there're mid-autumn festival procession outside the main gate til we need to go somewhere else as we cannot go back to home. haha!

Today is the mooncake festival is also my cousin, Shean Tyng's bday! Happy bday ah tyng! She said she no need to buy bday cake this year as she already has so many moonCAKES! haha! Anyway, mum buy me my fav 'ping pi lian yong' mooncake. I only like lian yong mooncake, with no eggyolk inside please. haha!





YUMMY!!!! Happy mid-autumn festival everyone! Enjoy!
.
.

No comments: