Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Holiday! Celebrate!

YiPee!!!! I'm finally on a week holiday now! At least for a week i no need to...

(a) scold kids
(b) mark tons and tons of exercise books
(c) wake up early
(d) wear skirt


I took this picture after copying the maths questions on the whiteboard to let my students copy. :P

.
.
.

So, currently i'm at home relaxing and enjoying with my parents. :D We'll be heading to Perak for sight-seeing on the first day of Raya which is on the 1st of October. These 2 days it's a sure that we couldn't go anywhere at all as everywhere is so jam cos everyone is busy preparing and buying things to celebrate raya.

Hereby, i wana wish Selamat Hari Raya to all my friends who are celebrating! Enjoy!:)




Ketupat with rendang is very nice oooh! *slurp*
.
.

No comments: