Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Monday, September 15, 2008

Dad and i teaching in the same school

"Ask your father to come next Monday", my headmaster told me. Then my colleague teased me by saying

"Eh, cham liaw u, headmaster wana c ur dad le, sure it is because u got some discipline problem".
Then we all burst in laughter including the headmaster. LoL!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was last Friday's conversation in the staff room. So today, my dad followed me to school to become a relief teacher for a bm teacher who just gave birth to a baby boy. So in this 2 months, dad will be driving me to school everyday..kakaka....

Anyway, today, i showed dad around the staff room, introduced him to a few teachers esp bm teachers and showed him around the school, macam i'm the senior only. haha! If anyone who's close to my family will know that my dad is more to the feminine side than my mum. He can be very funny, humour, always joke around and can be very talkative too. LoL!

Today is his first day in this school and yet today every teachers got a mooncake and a learning english cd(cost RM15) for free! What a luck for dad! haha!

Hopefully he'll enjoy teaching in my school in this 2 months then. :P



my dad and i acting funny during the mooncake festive season. :P

No comments: