Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Monday, September 22, 2008

Great mothers

This morning, before i reach my table in my school, i saw a lady standing waiting for me. After introducing, i only know that she's one of my student's mum. This kid got 35 over 60 (Grade C) in his bm essay exam this time and his mum come and ask what happen. I explained to her that his son didn't write down the key words required and she understand and asked me to ask her son to photostate the list of key words WITHOUT TELLING HIM THAT HIS MUM LOOKED FOR ME BEFORE. I was like...'huh?' She said cos her son said he'll handle by himself and no need to worry about him. Wow, kids nowadays are so different from our time! Lastly, this lady hoped that i can at least give him til Grade B. I'm still considering but most probably i'll give as he only need one more mark to get a Grade B.
.

This reminds me of my mother when i was still in school. I remember after PMR, when the list of Form 4 is out, i was in the last class in science side! That time i couldn't believe it! I only need 2 more A's to get straight A's for PMR and yet i'm in the last class?? I was quite sad and wanted to cry. But mum was there for me. She went to the school and ask the PK1 and headmaster what actually happen. So in the end it's their fault as they count my numbers of A's wrongly so at least i'm not in the last class in the end. My mum is always there for me since young even til now. Tomorrow, she'll be getting her result for her throat whether it's a cancer or need to do operation. I really wish that whatever thingy that is in her throat is not harmful to her and every result will be positive tomoro. hugz!
.

No comments: