Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy but not so joyful 51st independence day Malaysia!

Today is the 51st independence day for Malaysia. But compare to last year, this year's independence day isn't so grand and even my school, no celebration, not even assembly for Hari Kebangsaan. Only a few patriotik songs played before 7.30am.

Anyway, for pri 5 BM last friday, i divided them into groups and asked them to do 3 things for me. Firstly, draw a Malaysia Flag. Secondly write down a patriotik song lyrics and lastly, wrote 3 paragraph about Malaysia's Flag.

Some of them did pretty well and nice as they really write and draw and decorate it nicely. What do you think?





But anyway, they'll be having BM essay exam during the UPSR week(9.9.08-11.9.08) so i had been giving them essay practices which means i need to mark it. Gonna use my holiday to mark it. Wish me all the best! :D
.

No comments: