Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holiday-ing

I'm now on a one week holiday! Yeah! I'm currently a yearly contract teacher in SJK(C) Chung Kwok, Jalan Merpati, Kuala Lumpur. I bet there're some questions for me for being a teacher again. (I was a temporary teacher before i get into UKM). I remember telling a lot of people that if i'm given a choice, i won't want to become a teacher. Actually, i've been hunting for jobs since i graduated and there's no job available for me. After being jobless for a few months, (means i dun have any income!), i've decided to try to become a teacher.

Well, being a teacher in a chinese primary school is quite different from malay school. The kids are more 'outspoken' and love to 'help' to let teacher know who're the noisy, the naughty in class. Basically, i have to shout at them everyday or shud i say, scold them to stop them from making anymore noise. I don't remember we were this naughty and noisy in class last time. Kids nowadays... haih..

Besides that, there're a lot of rich kids in this school. I remember a kid asking my colleague why he drive a lousy car(Kelisa) to school. For me, Kelisa eventho a small car, but it's still quite okay ah. Afterthat i heard that the kid's family owns a lot of nice cars eg: Benz, Alpha, Mercedes. And i heard some of the kids' daily pocket money is RM100!!! Rich kids!

Anyway, i brought some kids' exercise book back to mark. But kinda lazy tho. I just mark a few and i feel like doing some other things. haha!



Hopefully i can mark all the books before holiday ends! hahaha!

No comments: