Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Yeah! I've graduated!

I'm finally a degree holder! This post might be a bit late but i'm still happy. My convocation was on the 10th of August 2008 in Dewan Tun Abdul Razak(DECTAR), UKM. I want to thanks everyone for helping me throughout this 3 years in UKM. My seniors, coursemates, hostel-mates, roommates, housemates, friends, and juniors. Thanks for the laughter and joy throughout this 3 years in UKM. I'll never forget those wonderful moments in UKM. :)

Some photo during the convocation


Taking the fake scroll.. :P


with my dearest family(Bro in law, dad, sis, me and mum)


with my dearest roommie and partner~Allie (we both look pretty dun we? :P)


(my closest fren in UKM~Suk Chin, Zhen Pern, cm, Fanny and me)



Wana thank my sis for the flower, bear and photo frame, Su Ti for the big cute doggie, Andrea for the roses, Hui San for the bouquet of winnie the pooh with sunflower, Mong Ling for the cute bear, Mum for the flower and white bear, cm for the cute lil bear, Fanny for the bouquet of twin bear, Cheong ee for the cutie lil bear and Lee Ching for the photo frame too. Thanks thanks thanks!


*More pic at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=36227&id=502193950

3 comments:

Chinese Food said...

yeah~

melakaplanter said...

congratulation......next step is work hard to earn money for parent.

Unknown said...

thanks thanks! currently gona work and work to earn more money! hehe!