Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wisdom tooth fever

I just finish my 5 days 4 nights seminar in UKM! Yeah! So finally i'm back in my home. Home sweet home. But thanks to my wisdom tooth, i had a week of sleepless night but really wana thank my partner for being there for me throughout the week. She helped to lift my cheek up when i was in great pain, helped me buy paracetamol, ice compression and a lot more! Really made me so touched and really grateful for her for being for me throughout the week.

Anyway overall from the seminar, it's mainly about appreciating our parents and elders. Some sessions are kinda fun but some are pretty dull and i reli fell asleep a few times. :P But now

Just a few photos here about the seminar.



In the hall




Speaker sharing his knowledge



me taking photo on the stage. :P


me and colleague in front of the hall entrance.
(dun really understand the two lines of chinese words beside us. :P)


In front of the big stage. :)


As for now, i'll be resting at home and hopefully my teeth, gum and the wisdom tooth will not ache anymore! :)

No comments: