Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Mood :)

It's been a while since i last blog due to my mood swing. Proud to say i'm very happy now and i've been experiencing good things these few days.

Before and after:

BEFORE
- a letter from ministry saying i'll be jobless this Dec(means no salary for the month)
- still not receiving any income since my first month pay(has been so poor for months!)
- streamyx down for nearly 3 days! had been calling tmnet and complained like crazy!


AFTER
1) A new letter saying they'll still pay us til December and next year contract will be renewed! :D
2) Got my cheque! 3 months salary all together! :D :D
3) Streamyx is finally back! :D :D :D
4) School holiday will be here starting 15th of November! Yeah!!!!!!

Looking forward to more good things to come! Happy!!!

No comments: