Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

~Depressed~

Currently is 11.45pm. Wednesday night. 22nd of October 2008. I'm currently very depressed. There'll be sometime in my life that i'll get depressed for small reasons. These few days, i was bothered by my future. Before this, i never really think about it but since i got a letter saying i'll be jobless starting this December and no guarantee my contract will continue next year, i start to get worried and get tensed.
.
The problem is i don't know what i can do other than teaching. I've applied for HR, Management Trainee but i'm science based so it's not easy for me to look for these kind of job with a good pay. I wanted to apply for KPLI(Teaching course for graduates) but it's not easy to get it. Even Malays with good grades also took 3 years, means they applied for 3 times to get into that course.
.
These problems might be small in other people eyes and can be easily solved but i don't find it that easy. I have to think of my family too. I couldn't just go anywhere to work. Remember there was an offer for me to work in Kajang but parents dowan to let me go.
.
I feel totally tensed up and depressed. Hopefully it's just because of hormonal level changes in my body. And God please bless me with bright future.

No comments: