Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Friday, October 17, 2008

Final Exam

Final Exam is here! But not my final exam! hahaha! It's the season for exam so it's the season for us, as teachers to mark papers. Bahasa Melayu and Maths papers i've already marked and now only left Science. I'm so happy with pri 3 maths as i taught among the worst class in pri 3 and a lot of them passed. Some of them even got B! I was so happy as they improved! Happy for them! I was 'forcing' them to do revision before exams like giving them lotsa exercise and it was useful after all! :)


3 Daffodil exam time

But sad to say, I'm so dissapointed with pri 5 BM result as they always talk in class and dowan to pay attention as if they already know everything. Some of them even said,'teacher, no need to teach la, we noe already'. We never said this kind of words to our teachers back to our time! They are overconfident! Now, in the best class, there are only 5 A's instead of last time more than 10 people! Hopefully after this lesson, they'll be able to be more humble and strive harder! Now i understand how teachers felt about us last time.... ...


4 more weeks of school then holiday! yeepie! :D

2 comments:

Pondivya Elizabeth M said...

Hey... Unfortunately... the students will just blame the teachers saying the teacher hates the class.. so didn't mark them properly... :(...

But Rock On Teach...

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping me a comment. Your name is cool. It's true that we hav too many choices in life but it's not easy to look for a right choice. God bless you!