Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Friday, October 17, 2008

Blue and black

9th October 2008(thursday)

I fell down from the stairs!!! In the school, when i was coming down from the 3rd floor to the 2nd floor with kids' exercise books. So at the stairs, i couldn't reli see what's in front then i step wrongly at the stairs and fell down on my butt(more to my thigh la) and 'skate' down a few steps. It was so painful and embarassing! Luckily there was only a student coming up from the stairs. She helped me collect the books and asked me how was i. I was so embarassed so i said okay and limped back to the staff room. haih...

so this is the effect from the fall..



~painful~

No comments: