Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Friday, October 17, 2008

Kimberly's birthday!

13th of October 2008

Went to Mid valley to meet with my dearest form 6 frens~ Eugenie and Kimberly and my cousin too. Due to some delay, i waited for them for around 2 hours but i had fun spending my time shopping around mid valley. :P We had our dinner at secret recipe and the food was great! Each of us even had a slice of secret recipe cake after the main course. We asked for a candle and sang bday song for Kim and enjoyed the cake and of cos we catch up a lot since it's been almost a year since we last met!


Kim, Me and Eugenie

Oh ya, in the end, after we paid the bills, Eugenie asked us to make a move and she walked kinda fast. We were like why? She said, secret recipe gave us free cakes! Because they din charge us for the cakes! haha!

Anyway, Happy birthday to my dearest Kimberly on 16th of October 2008! hugz hugz!
Many returns of the day!
God bless!

.

No comments: