Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Monday, July 2, 2012

Life~

Life had been good to me.

For work, I manage to handle with my cute primary 1 and 2 kids that I thought I couldn't beginning of the year.

For study, I manage to finish my assignment on time or even earlier before deadline. Thanks to my elder and only sis for the great help in completing one of my major assignment. *hugs* I even passed all my exams when I thought I couldn't pass, and even miracle happens when one of my B- were being 'upgraded' to B after a few weeks the result was being announced.

For personal life, I am happy to stay together with my parents. They provide me with shelter, foods and transportation. I am glad to have my boyfriend who really love me and care for me whenever I needed him.

I should count my blessings but I dislike what I am feeling now. I'm not sure is it hormonal problem or just myself, I tend to feel emo and I might hurt anyone by words if I talk now. How I wish I can control myself from pressing myself too hard.

For work, I wish to teach better but at the same time the students' behaviour are driving me nuts in class.
For study, I wish to get better grades but I still have no chance to get to first class.
For personal life, I wish to earn more money but I do not have the time to have more tuition.

At night, when I am alone in my room, I tend to feel lonely and sad for what I cannot achieve and starting to give myself a lot of pressure. But at the same time, I kept telling myself to count my own blessing.

I just hope this bad feeling will leave me soon.

Maybe, I should tell myself this.....



Signing off ...

9.20pm (2/7/2012)




No comments: