Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Luck




The four-leaf clover is an uncommon variation of the common, three-leaved clover
According to tradition, such leaves bring good luck to their finders, especially if found accidentally. According to legend, each leaf represents something: the first is for faith, the second is for hope, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck.


Usually we'll wish others best of luck or good luck before anything happens. Is luck really that important?
Before we really contemplate on that question, let us understand more about luck...

Luck or chance is fortune (whether bad or good) which occurs beyond one's control, without regard to one's willintention, or desired result. 
 Luck has three aspects which make it distinct from chance or probability.
  • Luck can be good or bad.
  • Luck can be accident or chance.
  • Luck applies to an entity.
Some examples of luck:
  • Break a leg
  • You correctly guess an answer in a quiz which you did not know.
  • Your car breaking down could be bad luck, if it was by chance and against the odds.
(Quoted from wikipedia.)

My bad luck of the day
1) I drove and bang at a road divider and there goes my car tyre. Instantly my car tyre cracked and you should have guessed what happen next... I should have taken a snapshot to share it here... 

2) I still need to continue teaching the subjects that I'm not interested in teaching next year. For your info, there's a difference of liking a subject but not liking to TEACH the subject. School Management kept saying we must think for the school needs, but do they really thought of us? It's been two years and they can't even tolerate a bit to let me even teach one of the subjects that I like to teach?

But, I must count my own blessings too~
1) My colleague and the school guard helped me to change my cracked tyre. It might look simple but when I see their sweat dripping down, I felt so touched and really thankful for them. :)

2) My last semester masters degree result was out a few weeks ago and I got first class(eventho there're no more first class in masters) for this semester. :D

3) I have a group of colleagues who are in the same situation as me so at least I'm still not alone teaching subjects that we do not favor.

Coming up....

Hoping to finding more four-leaf clover to enhance my good luck in everything I do even my career, my relationships, my studies and my everyday life. :)


Til then..signing off with finger crossed for all the good luck! Best of luck to all of you too ^^



No comments: