Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

I love my family

When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching -- they are your family. ” ― Jim Butcher

I love this quote so much~ Especially throughout these few weeks when I had relationship problems and they really support me to the max.

And now my parents just flew and left me for two weeks vacation. But before they left, mum cooked meals enough for me throughout the two weeks and freeze the foods at the freezer and I will only need to reheat to have my meal. I am really so touched...
I only need to reheat it in the microwave before eating. :)

Mum even labelled all the foods! :D 
 Thanks to my dearie sister and brother-in-law who accompanied me to fix my car last night and even waited for nearly two hours there. Really appreciate the both of you.


Throughout these period of time, I knew that family are always be there for me no matter what happens. Friends might be there to help you but they are not blood related to you and they will not bother to be as caring as family members used to be.

I really love another quote below:

"Be grateful for the home you have, knowing that at this moment, all you have is all you need.” Sarah Ban Breathnach

1 comment:

NoNaMeJC said...

Darling have a best mum ever.