Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Monday, August 13, 2012

Money money money $$$

Since long long time ago, everyone loves money, don't we? Even songs sang it out~! 

Abba's Money Money Money

The song is sung by the character of Donna as she explains how hard she has to work for keeping the taverna in order and desires for a more wealthy life.





And even now Jessie J sang about price tag http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMxX-QOV9tI

Lyrically, the song is about Jessie J trying to make the public dance by forgetting about how much money they have.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Today 13th of August 2012 is the day for all the government workers to rejoice~

It is simply because today is our pay day and last Thursday was our half a month bonus of our basic salary.


But it is time for Malaysian government workers to plan for their financial because the next pay day will be at the end of September. If you didn't plan properly, you might suffer when September starts.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for me, I am rejoice with all the Muslims all over the world for the coming Hari Raya Festival. But I am also grateful as I am one of the government workers who received the extra income this month.

But, how do I divide my small income?
I'm buying a car,
I'm paying for insurance(s), internet bills, credit cards debts, car petrol and other expenses.
I'm even planning to visit my brother end of next year and for those who know where my brother is, you know I do need big lump of money to go there.

Time for investment? Time for more savings? Maybe, this is the time for me to face the reality and do financial planning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks to my personal financial advisor at home, I'm going to start to do investment and hopefully it will happen like a chinese saying 钱生钱 money grow money~

For those who are low-average income like me, (less than 5 figure monthly) and still less than 30 years old,  maybe it's time for you to plan your financial properly and WISELY for future use.

But in whatever circumstances, be grateful for what you have. Don't be too desperate until you need to cry over spilled milk.

Signing off............................$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments: