Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Monday, August 20, 2012

Do you care whether your good deed is appreciated or not?

We usually seek an answer to the moral riddle:
"If a good deed is done, and no one expresses gratitude for it, is it still a good deed?"
___________________________________________________________________________
The picture below showed what is my current mood now. I'm feeling so heart-broken that thousands of lightning are striking into my hearts. But, let me answer the question above first...
As for me, I don't care if my good deeds are recognized. I know what I did and I feel good about what I did. I do not need someone to pat my back or thank me.

BUT I don't like getting INSULTED by the one I'm helping.

Don't you think it's very rude to insult people who tried to help you? You can reject with a nice intonation and so what if your status is higher? That doesn't mean that you can look down on other??
_____________________________________________________________________________

But I do give thanks that I learned something in this matter. I know what is the meaning by too much caring or help will only lead to frustration and it will burnt all the effort that you've helped those who are too egoistic and forever like a frog under the coconut shell ( a Malay saying).
______________________________________________________________________________

Anyway, thanks to that matter, my holidays plan are ruined. I'm glad that my parents are always be there for me whenever I was being taken advantages off. Thanks to my besties who are willingly listen to me and gave me lots of advices. Love will not last but family and friends will. Love you all.




No comments: