Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Visit to the doctor.....again

Two nights ago, I was being awaken by the pain from my left tummy. When I was teaching in class, I nearly fell down as the pain kept coming. It was so painful that even my colleague noticed my pale face. 

I was touched when I told my beloved and he said he want to pick me up from work and taking half day leave. But after thinking, leaving my car in work place is not a good idea so I insisted that I drive home but he said to inform him instantly when I reach home.

I had few hours nap and around 5pm my beloved rushed back for me and bring me to the doctor. After all the test, from the urine test tested that my urinary tract is seriously infected. Thanks to the jam-ness I faced everyday that need my bladder to hold on. It is now time to have 8-10 glasses of water everyday or this will occur again....

A day mc for me to rest and hope the visit to doctor will be less and less next time.... signing off~~~


No comments: