Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Saturday, December 17, 2011

AM I MAKING THE RIGHT CHOICE TO BE IN 'IT'?


I'm still wondering...
still wondering....
why on earth did I put myself in this situation?

Since young, I'm totally bad luck in it...
I couldn't cope well with it,
couldn't stay good in it...

Furthermore,
I'm now in the process of entering ageing phase,
Will I be able to continue cracking my brain for this?

Masters in Education,
sounds so 'easy' in the eye of people,
I thought it was easy too,
just study and assignments and exams...
But....

Oh no! My brain is not listening to me!
I've been cracking and searching for the right nerves to store in
all the information into my head,
to prepare for the examination TOMORROW!

Since I've taken the first step,
I think I just need to continue with it,
after all the complains here,
it's time to bury myself into my revision notes again,
all the best to everyone who are sitting for their examination too.

God, please please please send angels of wisdom to me tomorrow,
I do really really need it....


No comments: