Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Dreams. . .


A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (English) from Cinderella

A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep

Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true 



Although the life now is tough, 
even we think that we cannot cope with it, 
but do always remember our dreams,
to achieve our dreams,
we will need to get through these.

Once we get through these, 
rainbow will appear after rain,
and our dreams will definitely come true
one day...



Darling dear,
I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream,
I know you, the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a-gleam,
Yet I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem,
But if I know you, I know what you do,
You'll love at once, the way you did once upon a dream. ^^

Once Upon a Dream - Sleeping Beauty





No comments: