Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Movies movies movies :D

For the past four days in Penang, we watched 3 movies, to release our stress and to spend time together. ^^ First movie,  Mr and Mrs Gambler.

This is a comedy about a guy and a lady who really love gamble and how gamble linked two of them together and end up married and have kids. Quite a funny movie for you to laugh whole night. :)


Second movie, we've changed from comedy to HORROR! It's been a long long time since I watch horror movie in the cinema but this was a meaningful show but still it shocked me a few times. > < 

Second movie, The Woman in Black.

This story is not about Harry Potter even though you can see Daniel Radcliffe here! He has turned into a married lawyer with a 3 years old son. He is a lawyer who were being sent to a small village to deal with a will of a lady from an old mansion. The lady commit suicide because she lost her child and in the story she wanted all the children in the village to 'follow' her 'down'. Now I feel creepy...



Let us move on to the third movie. This is a sci-fi and action movie. Not bad ^^

John Carter
This story is about an adventurer named John Carter ended up in another planet and meet with aliens and the love of his life. :)

By the way, my bf and I went to 1st Avenue, Penang to watch this movie and that was the first time we watched in the beaniplex/ beanbag. :)

It only cost RM30 for a pair, means only RM15 per person! CHEAP! The usual couple seat I buy in KL were like RM 17-RM19 per person!

In the beaniplex, we can snuggle comfortably into the soft, cushy beanbag seats that come in pairs, for a cosy and relaxed viewing experience and I even slept in my bf's arm as it was too comfortable. :P

I didn't get to take photo but this is roughly how it looks like. :)




MORE NICE MOVIES COMING SOON IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS! CAN'T WAIT ^^



No comments: