Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Love is... ...

Love is not finding a hand that perfectly fits yours..
It's finding the one who is willing to hold your hand no matter how unfit it may be ♥


~ This is the best photo taken and I love it very very much! Thanks to my dear who candidly took this picture when we were walking by the seaside.

~ I had a blast spending time with my dear at Penang last week from 9th to 12th of March 2012. These are the photos from my fb album. :)
 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150611449953951.391601.502193950&type=3

~Looking forward in taking more meaningful photos in the time to come. <3

No comments: