Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

After nearly two years...

I've finally come back to my blog after i left it for nearly two years... :P My sis was looking at my blog and said my blog had been deserted for so long so i was thinking of activating it back. :)

Let me refresh what happened in this two years...

1) KPLI ( Kursus Perguruan Lepasan Ijazah) - Diploma of Education

I was in Seremban for KPLI's course for a year. That year is memorable with all the tears of laughters and pain. But what I miss the most are the kids i met during my practical at SJKC Chung Hua Mantin, Negeri Sembilan. Aren't they adorable??

Besides that, let me intro my buddies that i've met during KPLI. :)
~ Kai Hern, Foo Wah, Me and Win Nie
( We're the group of 1985! ~youngest in our class~:D)

~ in IPRM's batik :)
.
2) My new working era - SJKC KC1

After a year has passed, on 16th of August 2011, I've finally started my journey of working life as a permanent government worker at SJKC Kuen Cheng(1), around 3km away from KL Central. I was grateful that I've been posted back to KL and I can stay with my family but the thing is KC1 is around 15 km away from my house when there're around 5 primary schools around my housing area here. But like what my mum told me, whatever happens, it must be good. :) And it was truly good as I get to know a bunch of true friends here too. :)

These are my new bunch of friends that i only started to get close since early this year. We might only know each other for a few months, but we truly know the bondage of friendship between us is so strong that we couldn't even believe it ourselves. :)

From left: Kai Liang, Wei Leong, Tong Chiew, Cui Mei, me and Li Yee :)

2.1 Courses courses courses!!!

I've also always been sent for courses esp in English and Malay language courses as my school desperately need more teachers to teach eng and bm(eventho my option was chinese language). In the beginning,
I was a bit reluctant to go because I won't be able to teach my students for nearly a month! But I always remember the quote from my mum " Whatever happens, it must be good", and truly, I was grateful that I joined both the courses! I get to know a lot of other school teachers and learned a lot of things about these two main subjects! Will upload more about these courses after it is over in May. :)
Meanwhile, if you're my friend, you can log on to my fb and hav a look of the pic of what we've done during the course.

.
3) Cousin Su Ti's wedding

Before I end this post, I just wana congratulate my dearie cousin Su Ti for her wedding! I couldn't believe the cousin that I've been playing with is already ppl's wife! Posting some pic here as the end of this post. :D


















~~ Blessings in church and Dinner reception :)
.
.
.





















~~ Love this pic from that night. Thanx Allie!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Til then, keep in touch and add me in facebook at my full name ( Abby Tiong Sing Wei) or



.
.
"Whatever happens, it surely happens for a reason, and I believe it is a good one. :)" ~@bbytsw~ ^^

No comments: