Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Friday, April 22, 2011

Complicated relationships

I'm not going to talk about complicated relationship like LOVE but simply FRIENDSHIP..


Since young, I admit that I am a very talkative girl who can mix with people around me quite well. I've been to 2 kindergardens, 3 primary schools, 4 secondary schools,1 college and a uni. From these experiences, I get to know a lot of friends in and out of my life. I've been thinking when I treat people truly from my heart, people will treat me the same too. But I guess I was wrong.


Well, I'm the person who treat friends truly and hope friendship will last. But this week, I broke down two times with different friends who didn't treat me back the same I treat them before. But I really want to thank them for opening my small tiny eyes wide open as well as my heart and I'm starting to let go. Now I realise over-caring will lead to busy-bodyness to others. People might find you very annoying when you care for them especially we're not the friend that they might want to get close with.

Anyway, it's time for me NOT to be STUPID and kept caring for others, anxiously waiting for people's reply whenever I care for them using messages via internet or sms. It's time for me to start to ignore people who always ignore me. I don't want to do it but I'm forced to do so. I'm sorting out friends in my life into a few categories. Friends that are worth it and friends that are just friends. In the end, I found out there're only two or three friends that will be in the first category. Sad feelings rushing into me but that's the fact that I will need to accept it.

Time to remind myself.. "Abby Tiong Sing Wei! Time to wake up and be smarter! Hope you'll not be called STUPID anymore!"

Friendships and love both will not last unless you can find that special ones who think the same way as you do.

~Time to say goodbye to the old STUPID me and be a smarter person who is not KE PO(busy body in chinese) anymore!~

No comments: