Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Q stands for ?

After one whole week of hectic week, I was glad that it's weekend. Today is the beautiful Saturday. I want to sleep til mid-day but... ...

Noises outside my door wake me up from my dreams. It's them again. It's only April but I think they've been QUARRELLING and ARGUING for more than 10-20 times! Usually, I might go out and be the mediator but this time I decided just to stay in the room. After a few minutes, I heard crying and doors banging and silence outside. But I am very tired so I choose to continue to dream until 11am.

What I don't understand is when two loving couple that decided to tied a knot and vow to be with each other until the end of their life can end up quarrelling almost every week. Don't they forget how they appreciate the presence of each other when they start seeing each other?

I am actually feeling envy that they found each other. Unlike people like us, who are still searching and looking for a life partner and might be facing the fate that we will be alone when we're old or at the end of our life.

But nothing much that I can do or say to improve the situation. Just hope everything will just turn out fine later.

my dictionary for now.... Q for QUARRELING.... :(

No comments: