Flying^cow

Flying^cow
Love this pic at the 1st sight... This flying cow flies to look for it's dreams & hope... I hope one day, I'll be able to fly and find my freedom & dream too...

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

More than just WORDS


Words can be wonderful when you speak it well.
Words can be beautiful when you use it nicely.
Words can even save the world when we use it correctly.
But what I am ashamed of is nowadays, people use words to attack among peoples!

From my recent post, I'm currently working in a school with all educated colleagues around me. Like what I say, educated, educated! Educated people are the one who we should be afraid of! They know how to use words, twist words and make fake facts to real! I was so surprised when I was told but I was even more shocked when I experienced it!!!

I was told people like to gossip around. Well, that I understand as sometimes I did it too. :P But if it's only around your peers then it's still acceptable. But the thing is when people kept spreading it around and gossip out of their peer group, and you're the main character in that gossip, furthermore they know you're around but they still keep talking about it as if you are transparent!

I was angry, sad, disappointed but as a newbie in the new working environment, there's nothing much I can do but to endure, endure and endure! But I was grateful as I know whatever happens, I know my true friends are there for me. Like what they told me, don't care about what they said, as long as we know we're not guilty.




Gossip is a fearful thing.

No comments: